Tuesday 1 January 2013

The Great Expectations Tag! Hello 2013 ♡

Image: We Heart It.

My first post of 2013 is going to be BritPopPrincess's new tag! I wasn't tagged to do this but there's a mixture of questions & I love her so check her out! 

1. Bad Beauty habit to get rid of? 
For me, it's got to be not removing all of my make-up before bed, I'm going to be honest; I'm quite lazy & once I'm tired I always forget so that's going to be something I want to change. 

2. Beauty secret to add this year? 
I'm going to have to say, better skincare. I want to invest in some more expensive range of skincare because my skin is very sensitive and always looks awful & I want to help it as much as I possibly can. 

3. Last years beauty favourite? 
I think I'm going to have to pick two because I know I wouldn't of been able to live without either this year! So first is Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, which everyone loves & is so cheap! Secondly will have to be Lee Stafford Miracle repair hot shots, they're obviously for hair and they seriously work wonders for damaged/dry hair - I swear by them. 

4. Beauty/Body goal for 2013? 
I have a few! Lose weight to be the main one. Also to get my hair in tip top condition so it grows lovely!

5. Last years biggest fashion mistake? 
I don't really follow 'fashion' if something is in trend and I like it then I'll wear it. This year and every year in fact I really really don't like fur hats, I just think they look ridiculous.

6. This year's fashion trend prediction? 
Well, I don't follow fashion as much as others so I'm not really sure, what a rubbish answer!

7. This years fashion must have? 
Anything that takes my fancy! I have my eye on a new leather jacket from ASOS at the moment so I'm just going to say that.

8. Last year's happiest moment/biggest achievement? 
There isn't a lot for me to choose from because as I've said in previous posts 2012 didn't treat me too well but it has to be still passing my fashion retail course with Distinction grade even though I had to take two months off College right before my final project.

9. Last years biggest challenge? 
Honestly, the whole year was a challenge. Losing my Mother in May was and still is the biggest challenge. 

10. This years key resolution? 
To learn to love myself again, I have some serious self issues and I wan't to solve them in order to love myself . Deeeeeep.

11. Any motto/advice for the year?  
'Never give up, there is no such thing as an ending, just a new beginning.'


I tag everyone to do this! It's a really nice tag, all credit goes to Patricia.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you had such an awful year, you must be so strong to have coped with everything and I really hope that 2013 is a billion times better for you, you really deserve a good year, and all good years to come as well, I really do hope you have a good year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much for such a lovely comment. You're such a sweetheart! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hello Lucie, I am a new follower to you and I have nominated you, along with some other girls for the Liebster Award, all the details about what to do is on my blog post here.. http://shabbychicandtea.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete