Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012 ♡


How can 2012 nearly be over already? So much has happened in 2012 and honestly it's all been bad. 2012 has not been my year at all, I can't wait for this year to end. I have some big dreams for 2013 and it can't be any worse than this year has been. In 2012 I lost someone very close to my heart, went through ultimate changes and a break up. I'm pleased I've made it through & I'm looking forward to 2013.

2013 is all about me. Time for me to be selfish and change my life & the people in it to make me the happiest I can be. I've set some goals/resolutions that I intend on sticking to. I want to learn to love again, I want to learn to love myself again. Concentrate on my family, friends & career. I want to grab any opportunity that comes my way instead of saying 'I better not' I want to start saying 'Why not?' I want to keep everyone I love and maybe add some more loved ones as the year progresses. 

Thank you for all your support through 2012, I've met so many lovely people through my little blog & I'll see you all again in January! 

Please be good to me 2013, 
Love Lucie 

No comments:

Post a Comment