Products used -
- Estee Lauder Double wear foundation.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
- MAC Impeccable Brow pencil (Dirty Blonde).
- Famous by Sue Moxley bronzer (Miami).
- NYX Jumbo eye pencil (Milk)
- MUA Eye Shadow (Shade 1)
- Black Eye shadow from 120 Palette.
- Eyelash glue as a base for the glitter all over the MUA shade 1 (white shimmery colour.)
- Illamasqua Pigment in Beguile all over the lash glue for a solid glittery lid.
- Collection 24 Eyeliner pen.
- L'oreal Volume Million Excess mascara.
- Soap & Glory black pencil eyeliner.
- NYX Soft Matte lip creme (Adis Adabba)
- Barry M Lipstick (158)
Jeez, writing all that out looks like a lot of products to put on one face doesn't it! I love wearing this look when I go out though. So glittery & gorgeous. I wore a Primark dress it was black with white flowers all over it & had ruffles all over the boob area, it's gorgeous. However my make-up didn't look like that by the end of the night as I got a tad more drunk than I expected! Haha, nevermind! I only spent £20 though which is a bargain! (Spending ban is still on, I forgot I promised this night out before I started the ban.) I'm now snuggled up in bed watching Harry Potter nursing my hangover!
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!