Thursday 16 August 2012

Tag: this or that.

As I took a really long break from blogging I'm going to try & post everyday for a while to get me back into the blogging 'mode' if you'd call it that. So I'm going to do the This or That tag; which I'm unsure if I've done before (oopsie) but I'm sure my answers would of changed! I was tagged by the lovely Lacey from 'MissLaceyLoves' (check out her blog, it's lovely.) and I tag anyone who wants to do it! 



Blush or Bronzer? 
Neither! I'm more of a highlighter gal because I'm too pale for most blush/bronzers. (sucks to be me right?)

Lipgloss or Lipstick? 
Lipstick. I really don't like lipgloss on myself.

Chapstick or Lip Butter?
Chapstick!

Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow?
Sparkle, everyone loves a bit of shimmer. 

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara, I can go without eyeliner but mascara, just nonono. 

Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner?
All four! oh no - eyeliner whore.

Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation - my skin is really red.

Liquid or Powder Foundation?
Liquid, power foundations do nothing for me. 


Neutral or Statement Eyes? 
statement.
 
Pressed or Loose Shadows?
Pressed!

Waterproof or Non Water proof? 
Non-waterproof, just because I'm lazy and waterproof takes longer to take off.


Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? 
Brushes.

Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter?
 Powder or cream! Dislike liquid ones, I feel once you've blended them they loose their shimmer.


xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great tag, love your blog! Glad that you are back! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you sweetie! I'm glad to be back! Thanks for reading x

      Delete