Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Versatile Blog award.

I logged onto my blog today after taking a break due to illness & basically didn't have any inspiration to blog and I saw that I'd been nominated for The Versatile Blog award by Emine! Check her out if you're not already following her she's beautiful & I adore her blog, can't wait to see more from her!

If you're lucky enough to also be nominated for this award these are the rules:
 -  Thank the person/people who nominated you for the award [everyone check out Emine's link above, you won't regret it] 

 -  Tell 7 facts about yourself 
1. In September I'm going to be starting a Make-up artistry course. 
2. I'm currently reading Bobbi Brown's make up manual. 
3. The reason I started my blog was because of Zoe, she's amazing.
4. My favourite colours are Purple & Black. 
5. I absolutely adore Justin Bieber.
6. I'm 18 years old .
7. When I was 4 I almost died from falling off a shed roof. *sadface* 

 -   Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received this award.
 *Ive sent this award to new blogs & blogs that I absolutely love. 


These 10 blogs are amazing, check them out, they're not all new but are a good read!
Thank you again to Emine. x


No comments:

Post a Comment