Friday 13 January 2012

Comfort food for your hair?

Ever wanted that perfect shampoo & conditioner that smells like it would 'taste' amazing for your hair? THIS is that duo. Catwalk by TiGi Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo & Conditioner. They are amazing for dry, damaged and hair that needs a bit of TLC. The price varies from where you buy them from. I bought both of mine here
the shampoo is £11.95 and the conditioner is £13.95 for the salon sized 750ml which I think is such a bargain price. They smell absolutely gorgeous - good enough to eat in fact. On the bottle it says 'Comfort food for your hair' and it really is! My hair has been so soft & shiny since I've used these, even my mum who's used the same shampoo & conditioner for years has had a go of these and she loves them! My hair is really damaged from excess bleaching when I was younger and I've used many many treatments and these have really helped lately. Definitely worth the money & you can get smaller sizes if you just want to give this ago! but I do recommend buying from cheapsmells.com because you do save loads rather than buying from other places.

Can anyone recommend any other nourishing  shampoos, conditioners or treatments?

No comments:

Post a Comment