Monday 5 December 2011

J'adore Novembre.


Hello December, nice to see you. Was it just me or did the Autumn fly by? It feels like it was just August! It's 4th of December now & Christmas is just around the corner, I'm so excited. I love Christmas it's my favourite time of year! The lights, colours, family time - It's a beautiful time of year, but this post is about my November Favourites!

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Stress Spot Control Daily Scrub - (Jeez, what a mouthful!) Recently I've changed my skincare routine because my skin had gone terrible and I had horrible breakouts, boo! I was using Simple's Oil Balancing daily scrub and it wasn't doing anything for my skin so whilst I was in Tesco's I picked this up for around £4.00 and It's really helped. I love the smell and the beads are really nice. It makes my face feel all fresh and Tingly! 

Bourjois 'Chocolate Bronzer' - Everyone I know loves this bronzer, and it's really nice. I'm really pale like I could easily be a member of the Cullen family and this bronzer gives me a gorgeous natural bronzed look and adds some colour and shape to my face - And it smells gorgeous, the bronzer I mean.. Not my face. 

Barry M Green Glitter Nail paint & Models own Champagne - These two nail polishes have been the two I've reached for the most this month. I have the green glitter on now they're both super festive. The models own one is from the Pearl collection and is a gorgeous pearlised Gold colour. I really do adore it. 

MAC - There's three M.A.C products in my favourites this month! First is a paint pot in Bare Study. It's a gorgeous pale champagne colour with shimmer, I use this on my eyes every day before I put eye shadow on, or if I'm going for a more natural look I'll just use that on its own with lashings of mascara! The second is the newest lipstick to my collection which is the shade Saint Germain. I love it! I love the finish and the formula of this lipstick, its so creamy and glides on the skin so nicely. The colour is gorgeous a real Barbie pink. I love teaming it with a slight smokey eye for a nice day look. Finally is the foundation I've started using this month and that Studio Sculpt. My shade is NC15. I went to my local mac counter and asked for a sample of this and then bought the full size a few days later. I love it so much, it gives me the perfect coverage and it's the perfect shade, only downside is I wish it was a bigger tube!

Clean & Clear daily Deep Cleansing Lotion - I love this product, I've been using it for years, it's the one for sensitive skin so it's not too strong and doesn't irritate my skin. Dab some on a cotton pad and wipe round my face in the morning and before bed at night. It refreshes my face and gets rid of any dirt and helps clear up breakouts! It's cheap & does what it says!

Sandal'Eyes Mascara - The only reason I got this mascara was because of the brush, its huge and makes my lashes look gorgeous! I bought it whilst it was on offer in Boots for £4.99 its usually £6.99 I'm not sure if its still on offer but its a gorgeous mascara. It gives volume and length without clumping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment