Sunday 20 November 2011

Pucker up..

I haven't posted in so long! I'd love to turn round and say I've been mega busy doing loads of really cool things, but I haven't the coolest thing I've done lately is the 'Twilathon' which was good. By the way - Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 .. HOW AMAZING?! The book was better, but still, had me in tears! Anyway.. I'm back, with a Lipstick post! These are the ones I've been loving at the moment! 

TL-R: 17 Showbiz, Mac Shy Girl, Mac New Temptation (sheen supreme), Barry M  64,  Mac Chatterbox,  Illamasqua Scandal. 
T- Clockwise: Mac Chatterbox, 17 Showbiz, Barry M 62, Mac Shy Girl, Illamasqua Scandal, Mac New Temptation. 

These 6 lipsticks are the ones I use the most recently. Illamasqua and the Mac Chatterbox are pretty similar to be honest, the only difference is Scandal is a matte lipstick and Chatterbox is an Amplified Cream lipstick. 

Short post, I'll be back with some more asap!
What are the lipsticks you're loving ATM?! 
Love, Luce xoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment