Sunday 6 November 2011

A,B,C ..

This is here just because it's a beautiful picture, taken from Tumblr. Not by me.

Hello Beauties! 
Another post from me this weekend! It's my first Sunday off work in about A year & I'm so so bored, waiting for my Sunday Roast made by the Father has been the highlight of my day. Also lots of cuddles from my Collie/Spaniel cross. He's beautiful! So I thought I'd take up some time by doing the A - Z tag thing found on Brittany's Secret www.brittanyssecret.blogspot.com So yeah.. 

A - Age : 18!
B- Bed size:  Double 
C - Chore You Hate:  Cleaning up Smudge's Poop -.- 
D – Day:  Today? Its Sunday.
F – Favorite Colour: Purple!
G – Gold or Silver:  While Gold ;) 
H – Height: 5’2" :)
I – Instrument:  Guitar.
J – Job Title:  Sales Assistant.
K – Kids:  Not just yet, Thank you!
L – Live:  Cheshire.
M – Mum’s Name:  Elaine.
N – Nicknames:  Luce? 
O – Overnight stay at hospital:  Don't think I've had one!
P – Pet Peeve:  When girls give you evil looks for no reason, and boys who think they're too attractive to talk to you, ew. 
Q – Quote from a Movie/TV show: Hmm, not sure tbf. 
R – Right or left-handed: Rightyyyyyyyeah.
S – Siblings:  Two Older sisters - Julie & Debbie. One Older brother - Simon.
T – Time you wake up: 7-7.30 am :)
U – Unique about you:  Everything ;) 
V – Vegetable you hate: Cabbage, Broccoli, Sprouts, Cauliflower, ERGH.
W – What makes you run late: Not getting out of bed haha.
X – X-rays you have  had: Left pinkie &  Elbow.
Y – Yummy food you make: My boyfriend says I make the best steak ever? hehe.
Z – Zodiak sign: Leo :) rawr, ha.



This little babe, is Smudge :)


BEAUTY isn't he! Anyways; that's all for now guys.
Much Love, Luce xoxox

1 comment: